Well, this week I hopped back on the production line and created some new jewelry! I actually ended up making a few pairs of WEARABLE earrings! I initially decided to share my progress in the form of a tutorial using Tellagami (since I had previously reviewed it) I felt comfortable using it again and thought it would be a fun and creative way to share my work. WELL…. Tellagami is not compatible with the iPhone’s new iOS11 so I was hooped. I ended up going ‘plain Jane’ and used iMovie with my pictures and voice over…. it’ll do!
As promised here are the tutorials I used!
- Tutorial was so easy to follow!
- Awesome pictures and a great explanation of each step with tips on what to do!
- This website has great tutorials however, not a lot are for jewelry.
- They have a wide variety of DIY projects with great instructions however.
- Just like the clay knot earrings…
- Clear pictures with easy, simple, written instructions – easy to follow.
- However, this website is not meant for jewelry tutorials but rather ‘DIY’ tutorials.
- Website is easy to maneuver nonetheless.
For all jewelry supplies I shopped at Michael’s
Catch y’all next week!